Haha! I still haven’t forgotten! Suck it nerds who thought I would!
We are 5 full weeks into the season and the results are in! The most shocking thing we saw so far has been Frank being 5-0 with a league vote of 70%. While some of us disagree (me) lets look at a few other surprises we have seen so far this year.
- The Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Champion of the WOOOOORLD Keegan has said “Fuck the Haters!” and ripped off a 4-1 record with the most points in the league! Congrats Keeg, don’t blow it!
- Cooper Kupp has put on a show this year. He is 3rd in PPG among Flex eligible players, behind only PPR Monster Austin Ekeler and Regular Monster Derrick Henry
- Possibly the biggest surprise of the season, Cordarelle Patterson came from obscurity to fantasy stardom in the Atlanta Falcons Offense.
- Our own Sutton to Believe In has secured a 3-2 record after being the presumptive favorite to find his way to the Sacko Bowl, keep and eye on him to fight through injuries for a playoff bid.
- The injury big has bitten the NFL HARD this season. Notable injuries to key fantasy players include CMC, Dalvin Cook, Calvin Ridley, JK Dobbins, George Kittle and more.
- Jordan has unfortunately been the focus of some key injuries which see him as the most likely candidate to have hair follicles ripped from his flesh in a twisting, jerking motion.
- Can’t gas Josh up too much, he has failed miserably in his betting competitions, losing an additional bet to me on the side. I think he is likely to only be good at betting OR fantasy. Look for his team to start losing but his pockets to get fatter.
- Frank’s Process
- Blockhead Boys
- Kittles and Blitz
- Josh Allen IS Vaccinated
- New Stove in the Kitchen
- Jafarison Jafar
- Sutton to Believe In
- Albany Fantasy Football Team
- Is this my year?
- Chalupa Batmans